Joomla is a specially designed open source Content Management System for websites. The framework and content publishing system are designed for quickly creating highly interactive multi-language Web sites, online communities, media portals, blogs and eCommerce applications. It can be used to easily manage every aspect of your website, from adding content and images to updating a product catalogue, processing credit card payments or taking online reservations.
1. Easy to maintain : One can easily add content, images and can perform text formatting using the editor support. The design layer can be completely reworked for a new user interface without any adjustments in structure or content. The structure can be adjusted for additional functionality with no changes in design and content. Content can be changed with no adjustment in the front-end design or functional structure. The separation of these three areas creates the flexible strength of Joomla websites.
2. Multi-user authentication : It is easy to give multiple user authentications in a Joomla website. Number of people can log on to the site simultaneously with their individual permissions. Similar feature in a traditional website will require a lots of development work by the developer, which can be easily done in a Joomla websites.
3. Supports multi-language: Joomla provides support for many languages. So, if you want to create a website for non English users, you can easily create it with Joomla. From an English website your visitors can easily switch to any other language they are comfortable with. This feature will give user friendliness to your website because visitors can easily view the content in a language of their choice.
4. N number of verity templates: Joomla offers a good template support. You may choose any of the templates available based on the theme of your website. This template can also be changed in future whenever you want a makeover of your site. Uniform template support will give the same look to all the web pages and all the new pages created in site will automatically adopt the existing template design.
5. Extensions that meets all needs : Another good feature by Joomla is the use of extensions. These extensions provide additional functionality to a site. Joomla provides different extensions which can be easily installed within a Joomla website.
6. Centralized database: Joomla has a centralized database that stores all the contents and design templates and thus it helps in creating pages. This CMS allow the web editor to manipulate and reschedule the contents to meet his requirements. It also depends on MySql database for delivering dynamic contents.
7. Browser Compatibility : Joomla takes some of the pain out of the process by building out a cross-browser compatible framework.
Joomla is used all over the world to power everything from simple, personal homepages to complex corporate web applications. Here are just some of the ways this award winning CMS solution is used:
Thus the Content Management System Joomla has endless possibilities to create a neatly designed and developed websites for any of your personal or business needs.
Sometimes a relationship needs a little nudge to help it grow.
Tell us a few things about yourself and we will show you a lot more about us.