We specialize in the building professional web sites for businesses using the award winning Joomla content management system.
How can a content managed website help your business?
- Easy to use with minimal technical knowledge required to manage the site
- Create, update and publish content to the web site from anywhere in the world using a web browser
- No on going licence fees to pay
- Lots of built-in features to help you easily run the web site
- Built using tried and tested open source technology
- Search engine friendly
What can a content managed website be used for?
A content management system is no just limited to publishing content you can use a CMS for a wide range of web site solutions. Here are just some examples of what you can do with a content management system.
- Business websites
- Property real estate
- Community portal websites
- Directory sites
- E-commerce online shops
- Online Magazines or publications
- Social networking sites
What Services Do You Offer
We develop and deliver professional content managed website solutions on time and within budget which are designed to your exact specifications. Weather you need a business site, online magazine, community portal or real estate web site we can develop the web site for you.
Content Managed Website Process
The following will provide you with a general overview to the development process we use to build the web site.
Step 1: Contact Us For A Quote
- Complete the content managed website form
- We contact you to discuss and confirm your requirements for the web site project
- The Cost and delivery time scales are agreed with you for project
Step 2: Web Design Development & Testing
- Two web design mock-ups are created based on your web design and web site specifications
- You review the mock-up website designs and provide feedback
- We start to code the template based on the agreed mock-up
- Cross browser compatibility testing is completed
- W3C XHTML and CSS validation testing is completed
Step 3: Web Site Development
- Web site is installed and setup via our secure development server
- Web design is installed and configured for the site
- Third party plug-in extensions are installed and configured for the site
- Text content or images supplied by you will be included in the web site
- Menu navigation, sections and categories plus contact form is setup for the website
- Search engine friendly URLs for the web site are configured and setup
Step 4: Web Site Testing
- Additional web design template testing is completed to ensure the design functions correctly with the web site
- Testing is completed to ensure all the functionality included in the Joomla site functions correctly
Step 5: Customer Review
- Access is provided to our secure demonstration server where you can fully test the site
- During the customer review, testing phase any changes you request will be incorporated into the site for you
Step 6: Web Site Release
- Once you have signed off the web site we agree a date with you to release the site
- Documentation is prepared which will guide you through managing, running the web site
- The web site is prepared and migrated to your web hosting company
- Additional testing is completed on the web site before it goes live
- Web site is now live and available for visitors to view
Step 7: Web Site Support
- One years support for your new web site
- Open an unlimited number of support tickets via the customer support site
- Step by step video tutorials to guide you through managing the new web site
- Step by step web site user guide
If you have any questions about the content management website service we offer please read the FAQs or contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.